Fiji

Fiji

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Monday December 1

Can't believe it is December when you look out and see palm trees and the temperature is like 85 degrees with humidity.
I guess I will get in the groove next week. Not sure how that is going to happen.
Jim went off to work and I went to have breakfast.
I decided to keep to the room today to work on the blog and also to keep out of the sun. I am going on the river trip tomorrow and want to be in good shape if it is really sunny.
It actually has rained for most of the day. Except during a break a little kid and his nanny were in the pool for a bit.
Again tried to rest this afternoon but the hotel is so noisy. I guess the people beside us was moving out. Not a place to rest.
Texted with Vicky, Tom and Jen. Skyped with Tim. Everyone doing ok. Can't wait till Mama's back.

No comments:

Post a Comment